DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

WDMCB POST - Dinar Speculation 1/24/10 @ 5:05am

Speaking on speculation: Yesterday, I had a meeting with a VP-Investments at Chase/JPMorgan who said that Iraq is in such debt, thanks to Hussein, that they don’t have the money to support an exchange…and before they let the US capitalize on their Dinar, in all probability, they will come out with a NEW currency, provide time to exchange, reduce it’s value and make it hard for us to turn in our Dinar’s. He said that if it does become 1 dinar = $1.00 US, DON’T expect a 1 to 1 exchange. That I will be must fortune to get back what I paid for the Dinar. He said, Iraq just doesn’t have the billions that will be needed to honor an RV. And that the elections will have no effect on the amount set or the policy that will be imposed for an exchange.

This is not encouraging, to say the least, but it is interesting to note the opinion of a US Banker. He said that the Iraq Dinar will take the same route as the Mexican Peso. Notwithstanding, I’m still optimistic that we will come out of all of this mess with some gain… maybe not as much as we had hoped for, but enough to show for our patience and endurance.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Chase JP/Morgan crowd is run by a bunch of thieves. (not claiming your source is of course), but anything that comes out from that group, is probably BS. Wouldn't surprise me if they're holding a ton of dinar themselves. The elitists that run these companies built their empires on lies and deceit. Anyone notice that Chevron is now being implicated in the Oil for Food fiasco that Iraq is trying to prosecute? Anyone take a guess at who is the primary shareholder of Chevron?

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea, how many people at a typical branch are Investments VPs ? I would venture a guess that there are at least 1 VP for ever other teller.
We are talking about a person with the qualifications of maybe a bachelors degree at best, and probably did not even take Economics 101.
Pardon me, but why even bother posting the opinion of some nobody, who is just a bank greeter with a badge that says VP ?
Totally not impressed by some over glorified teller's opinion.

Dinar-Daddy said...

Just keepin it real by posting rumors, intel, and other information... both good and bad. Everyone can decide for themselves if they can be exposed to ALL the information, opinions, rumors, and even lies. I, for one, don't believe those at Chase who gave their opinion on to this guys knew what they were talking about. It comes across as speculation on their part, definitely NOT INFORMED INTEL WITH SOURCES. DD

Shelby said...

Here is what is at issue with this Investment VP... He makes money by selling Chase financial products. He doesn't make money by encouraging someone to buy dinar. Be very careful who you listen to.

Anonymous said...

Iraq is no Mexico, Hold on to your currency! I wouldn't listen to thoughs people, those geniouses are the ones who distroyed the economy not to mention they are also selling dinars!

Anonymous said...

JP Morgan financed WWII both forces, the allied and opposing forces and made out like a bandit this is how they made their mark in banking. This war didn't turnout the way they hoped, your right not only are they responsible for the financial crisis, they are the same people who started the depression in the late 20's.