DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

MP HASSAN OSMAN: I THINK THAT THE BUDGET BE POSTPONED FOR AFTER THE ELECTIONS

Conscious / MP Hassan Osman: I think that the budget be postponed for after the elections and on the last session of Parliament

Conscious / Baghdad / n. And
24/1/2010 9:29 pm

A member of the Iraqi parliament, MP Hassan Othman from the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, the Kurdistan Alliance has decided that tomorrow is the last day of the parliament sessions, as stated by the President of the Kurdistan Alliance Fuad Masum very clear to members of parliament have patience a lot and we think that the issue of the budget end but you are Atqdron this topic and you play, the feelings of Iraqis.

Osman said in a telephone conversation with (the Iraqi Media News Agency / conscious): "So this time did not show things in a clear and explicit that the blocs have agreed on approving the budget , Noting that tomorrow Will show results and I think that things will not end tomorrow because some have called today with the new requirements are on the budget, for example, removing all matters concerning the Council of Ministers of the things the so-called humanitarian or social benefits. "

Osman and across his belief that "the budget be postponed until after the elections and the government has other legitimate ways to spend for example, can act (1 of 12) of the expenses last year and 20% of the investment budget will not stand the things people will not stand idly in front of this intransigence, or marginalization of the subject budget, adding that the Kurdistan Alliance will attend tomorrow until ten at night in order to reach a final solution. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ar&langpair=aren&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/siaysiah/49229.html&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&client=tmpg

No comments: