DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

ADAM MONTANA - Dinar Vets 1/24/10 @ 1:33pm

1:33 PM [Adam Montana] hi room
1:33 PM [Adam Montana] thanks for being here.
1:33 PM [Adam Montana] we're getting some pretty exciting news from Iraq and a few other places on our investment
1:33 PM [Adam Montana] bad news is I didn't get the confirmation I wanted this morning
1:33 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm not going to go making up rumors about stuff
1:34 PM [Adam Montana] just have to have faith and be patient, like always
1:34 PM [Adam Montana] I'll tell you a little about what I was expecting though
1:34 PM [Adam Montana] my contact at CBI
1:34 PM [Adam Montana] and I mentioned this in the VIP room last Friday
1:34 PM [Adam Montana] said that there is abuzz - BIG BUZZ - going on with anyone who has any influence on these things
1:35 PM [Adam Montana] everyone is desperately watching for ANY news about the budget
1:35 PM [Adam Montana] because the RV is closely tied to the budget
1:35 PM [Adam Montana] Iraqi economists are saying if the budget isn't completed in the next couple days it's going to be a huge setback for amny manyprojects in Iraq right now
1:36 PM [Adam Montana] and they're not looking for setbacks after so much progress
1:36 PM [Adam Montana] it's after midnight in Iraq right now, so I don't think I will hear back from my CBI contact
1:36 PM [Adam Montana] at least
1:36 PM [Adam Montana] not with anything concret
1:36 PM [Adam Montana] no verification yet
1:36 PM [Adam Montana] he has been right many times in the past, and never wrong... so I trust his judgment
1:37 PM [Adam Montana] he's looking at a big advance in the RV tomorrow or Tuesday
1:37 PM [Adam Montana] so we could hear as soon as 48 hours
1:37 PM [Adam Montana] don't quit your jobs
1:37 PM [Adam Montana] you know that though
1:37 PM [Adam Montana] on to other news, since I don't have the confirmation I was hoping for
1:38 PM [Adam Montana] I will be reporting in tomorrow as soon as I hear back from him on anything regarding the budget or the RV
1:38 PM [Adam Montana] a couple people asked when the Haiti donations would be finished up or reported or whatever
1:38 PM [Adam Montana] you all trusted Sunglass to monitor the donations etc
1:39 PM [Adam Montana] when I get a confirmation that the check has ben cashed by the Red Cross I will relay that to her and she will confirm, just to rest everyone's possible worries
1:39 PM [Adam Montana] fyi PayPal is very strict, they did an investigation to make sure I was actually sending money to the Red Cross
1:39 PM [Adam Montana] as you know (VIP members, anyway! lol)
1:40 PM [Adam Montana] the paypal account is still open, which means Paypal's investigation was satisfactory
1:40 PM [Adam Montana] but I'm still going to provide proof to Sunglass just for everyone else who may have doubts
1:40 PM [Adam Montana] I unsderstand there is a lot of fraud out there
1:40 PM [Adam Montana] but anyway
:40 PM [Adam Montana] I also want to thank all of you who were so generous and bought the book
1:40 PM [Adam Montana] or donated
1:40 PM [Adam Montana] if you can spare any more cash, they still need it - I suggest Red Cross
1:41 PM [Adam Montana] what else...
1:41 PM [Adam Montana] oh - there's fotball on
1:41 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm off for a while. I'll check back in later tonight
1:41 PM [Adam Montana] any questions

No comments: