DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

BIGD1619 POST - Dinar Vets 1/24/10

[bigd1619] Rumor is US Treasury called WF and told them the rate is changing soon, much higher than anticipated. RUMOR

[bigd1619]I find it interesting that we saw a thread saying that WF says the dinar is a scam, two days later i get the info from my uncle that WF has received word from US Treasury on imminent RV, be prepared to cash out high amounts.

The uncle is a stock broker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! - US Treasury just called this guy's UNCLE and told him about an RV. Well the president called earlier today and told me the RV with NOT happen until after the Election. I also got an email from a Nigeria who wants to give me $40,000,000.00!!!!! I will get that money as soon as I set up a bank account with only a few thousand dollars!!! I am going to be RICH!!!!