DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

SONNY1 CHAT - Dinar Vets 1/24/10

[sonny1] and they were told to keep there eyes peeled for a change on the rate, and to be prepared for all the new rich custumers.
[grumpy] sonny1 where did this come from?
[sonny1] grumpy 5th 3rd, and Chase
[sonny1] the people i talk too, feel it could be anytime
[sonny1] so all I got tonight, is the bank rumors are true as far as I was told by the bank heads
[sonny1] no rate, no specific date, so if a bank teller tells you its a scam, just walk away

No comments: