DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

MALIKI: NO MILITARY COUPS AFTER TODAY

~~~~Political First: Maliki: No Military Coups After Today~~~~

He emphasized that the constitutionality of the Electoral Code of Conduct
BAGHDAD - morning

Dashed Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for the concerns of a military coup to restore "Baath" banned to the political forefront again by emphasizing that "no military coups after today."

At a time when the unconstitutionality of the electoral code of conduct, announced near for economic revival and urban development in the country.

The Prime Minister said the commander of the armed forces during a meeting with Interior Minister Jawad al-Bolani, agents, general managers and senior officers and commanders in the Interior Ministry said: "There is no Baath Baath and is not able to carry out a post today," calling at the same time to "exercise the highest degree of awareness and control those who want to fuel the discord and the closure of all ports that want to infiltrate through the political process. "Maliki called politicians and officials to "circumvent all the security work to support," adding that "the failures occur in multiple countries like Britain, because there is terrorism, but we do not accept infiltration in security and in return we must tighten our minds, we face challenges."

And the prime minister announced that the next few days will see an economic renaissance and urban and improvement in agriculture, industry, health and other fields by making use of the oil wealth.

In the meantime, al-Maliki said during a meeting with a number of lecturers from the University of Karbala, the need to raise the level of higher education in the country and the development of universities and dormitories and provide all the needs of teachers and students, to be Iraqi universities at the level befitting the historical reputation. In another file, the Prime Minister a letter to the Speaker Dr. Iyad al-Samarrai on the position on the draft electoral law rules of conduct which had been read in parliament recently.

The head of the government, according to a letter and paragraphs in the law are inconsistent with the Constitution.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/paper.php%3Fsource%3Dakbar%26mlf%3Dinterpage%26sid%3D97012&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dal%2Bsabah%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26num%3D100%26newwindow%3D1&rurl=translate.google.com

No comments: