DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

POLITICAL BLOCS OPPOSED TO MALIKI CONSPIRING TO BLOCK PASSSAGE OF THE BUDGET

Conscious / MP Sami al-Askari: political blocs opposed to Maliki conspiring to block passage of the budget
Conscious / Baghdad / m. K
24/1/2010 3:46 pm

MP Sami al-Askari of the rule of law party said that there is an agreement by opposition political blocs to prevent the passage of the federal budget for 2010.

Askari said in a statement to (Agency Iraqi media / conscious) that "there is the opinion that the launch of the budget at this time will enable the government to initiate many projects, which would benefit Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. The opposition has made a political decision to try to prevent passage of the budget to show that the government as incapable of providing services and security. "

He added that "those coalitions that support linking the Electoral Code of Conduct to the Budget are well aware that this law violates the Constitution and is invalid.”

He criticized the harsh "conditions posed by the United Iraqi Alliance, including the allocation of funds for cancer patients and others, pointing out that these positions are intended to put pressure on the Iraqi government."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ar&langpair=aren&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/siaysiah/49229.html&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&client=tmpg

No comments: