DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

THERE IS GREAT PRESSURE TO APPROVE THE BUDGET TOMORROW

Conscious / MP Khalid al-Asadi: There is great pressure to approve the budget tomorrow

Conscious / Baghdad / N. And
24/1/2010 9:50 pm



A member of the Iraqi Parliament MP Khalid al-Asadi, a coalition of state law that considerable efforts have been made by the political blocs to pass the budget and was the main obstacle that prevented approval is the insistence of a group of political blocs to pass a law despite his opposition to the electoral behavior of the Constitution.

Asadi said in a telephone conversation with (the Iraqi Media News Agency / conscious) "There is now considerable pressure for approving the budget and hope that the quorum tomorrow and it is passed, and end this legislative session and prepare a full political forces to run quietly and transparency until we get the results of a successful and constructive." Stressing that the legislative term will not end until the adoption of the budget We will not extend but according to the constitution, the legislative term in which to raise the budget, which will continue until the legal approval, I think will benefit from the rest of the time for approval and that was our hope, and very senior political blocs over minor issues in the political thinking and looks at the country's interests ahead of the election. "
T.. P a

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ar&langpair=aren&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/siaysiah/49229.html&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&client=tmpg

No comments: