DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

ADAM MONTANA CHAT - Dinar Vets 1/24/10 @ 8:35pm

Update to previous chat...

[Adam Montana] hang on
[Adam Montana] nm thought something big was happening
[Adam Montana] Dinar News
[Adam Montana] I have been talking to my CBI contact
[Adam Montana] he's very excited
[Adam Montana] and says a lot of other people in the CBI are excited too
[Adam Montana] http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthre ... 4-10-Afternoon
[Adam Montana] I can't vouch for anything other than he says everyone HE knows that is higher up
[Adam Montana] is really anxious to get some news on this budget
[Adam Montana] he's convinced that the RV or a rate change is tied to the budget
[Adam Montana] he told me a week ago that this was coming, and he's been right about many key events
[Adam Montana] it's 4AM in baghdad though, and I didn't get the final email I was looking for
[Adam Montana] so no confirmed news
[Adam Montana] other than his opinion, which I trust

No comments: