DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

SFMEDIC CHAT: Dinar Vets 1/24/10 @ 2:07pm EST

SFMedic says to (14:07:41):
INFO FROM DUBAI
*** (14:07:40):The moderator activated the moderated mode.
daystar says to (14:07:59):
I'LL BE GOING ALONE BUT THATS BECAUSE MY FELLOW DINAR OWNERS BANK AT DIFFERENT BANKS.
SFMedic says to (14:08:07):
We will be leaving Dubai end of next week. I must say our stay with Ramish brother has given me a huge boost!
daystar says to (14:08:16):
BUT MY SON'S WILL GO WITH ME
JRCivic says to (14:08:24):
MEDIC HAS THE FLOOR -- STOP TYPING NOW
SFMedic says to (14:08:25):
He is so positive that Iraq has no options left but to RV.
He said if we dont see this revalue in the next couple weeks He would eat a PIG !!haha
SFMedic says to (14:08:53):
So his confidence has worn off on me. Im even starting to lean towards Ramish point of view for a higher rate after hearing the two of them talk.
Point is I'm once again high on the Dinar band wagon!!
SFMedic says to (14:09:11):
We are going to the Jumeirah Mosque tomorrow I will send you some photos of this place , its great..
SFMedic says to (14:09:34):
There was more but just talking about travels.
SFMedic says to (14:10:10):
My prayers are with you and Cindy.I hope she received my cards, candy &
flowers.
SFMedic says to (14:10:29):
YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING

No comments: