DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

THE BUDGET WILL BE PRESENTED TOMORROW ON THE AGENDA OF THE COUNCIL FOR A VOTE

Conscious / MP Taha Shield: The Budget Law Will be Presented Tomorrow on the Agenda of the Council for a Vote

Conscious / Baghdad / p. X
24/1/2010 6:49 pm

Member of the House of Representatives called the United Iraqi Alliance Taha shield all the parliamentary blocs to leave the differences and speed up the adoption of the budget.

The Shield in a statement to the reporter (news agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) that time is running out and we have completed the budget, He pointed out that the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives has completed its private and its final report on the financial budget for 2010. "

He added that the shield "crisis of the financial budget and linked to Electoral Code of Conduct had been completed and the rest of the members objecting to amendments to redeploy the money in the budget to overcome all obstacles in order to put to the vote, he said the bill will be tabled in Parliament tomorrow to Atsoit him."
T..P a

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/siaysiah/index.1.html&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.co.uk

No comments: