DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SFMEDIC CHAT - Dinar Speculator

SFMedic says to (16:50:21): OK HEY ALL
SFMedic says to (16:50:49): OK I HOPE YOU ALL READ MY POST
SFMedic says to (16:51:03): OK I AM GOING TO EXPLAIN
SFMedic says to (16:51:23): I AM TALKING TO LANACHY RIGHT NOW
SFMedic says to (16:51:27): AND HERE IT IS
SFMedic says to (16:51:39): BY THEM NOT APPROVING THE BUDGET
SFMedic says to (16:51:44): THIS IS GREAT FOR US
SFMedic says to (16:51:56): IT MEANS THAT ALL SUBSIDIES WILL STOP
SFMedic says to (16:52:11): AND THEN THEY HAVE NO MONEY TO RUN THE GOVT ALSO
SFMedic says to (16:52:20): SO THEY RESORT TO A REVALUE OF THE CURRENCY
SFMedic says to (16:53:01): THIS MEANS THAT THE REVALUE WILL THEN COVER THE MISSING SUBSIDIES
SFMedic says to (16:53:52): AND THEN THE GOVT HAS NOW TRILLIONS
Polarbear says (16:54:03): NO TYPING PLEASE
SFMedic says to (16:53:58): ACCESSIBLE TO THEM
SFMedic says to (16:54:28): ALL THE CURRENCY THEY HAVE IN CBI NOW WILL BE WORTH TRILLIONS AND TRADEABLE
SFMedic says to (16:54:39): THEN THEY HAVE ENOUGH FOR THE BUDGET
SFMedic says to (16:54:57): AND THIS IS GREAT FOR US AND THE COUNTRY
SFMedic says to (16:55:27): SO PRAY THEY ACTUALLY DO WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO
SFMedic says to (16:55:39): AND NEVER PASS ANYTHING ON TIME
SFMedic says to (16:55:59): SORRY GANG I AM GETTING A CHUBBY HERE
SFMedic says to (16:56:00): LOL
SFMedic says to (16:56:14): OK ALL DONE
SFMedic says to (16:56:19): THANK YOU

No comments: