DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MAILMAN17 CHAT - Dinar Speculator

mailman17 says to (12:31:24): BEEN IN THIS FOR A LONG TIME.....AND CONSIDER MYSELF A PRETTY GOOD JUDGE OF ANALYZING THIS AND THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
mailman17 says to (12:31:41): BUT LIKE MEDIC.....I GO WITH FACTS
mailman17 says to (12:31:55):
I CAN TELL YOU GUYS THAT AS OF RIGHT NOW
mailman17 says to (12:32:10): BETWEEN ALL THE INTEL WE HAVE BOTH HERE AND DV
mailman17 says to (12:32:24): SOME OF WHICH AS YOU KNOW WE CANNOT SHARE
mailman17 says to (12:32:51): THAT IN MY GUT.....I KNOW THAT THIS THING IS ON THE CUSP
mailman17 says to (12:33:03): WE ARE ON A DAY TO DAY AS OF RIGHT NOW
mailman17 says to (12:33:34): ACTUALLY, WE CAN UPGRADE THAT TO MINUTE TO MINUTE
mailman17 says to (12:33:53): THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING POLITICAL STOPPING THIS ANYMORE
mailman17 says to (12:34:06): ALL THE POLITICAL BS IS DONE
mailman17 says to (12:34:27): BUT SEEING AS THIS RV IS HUGE...ON A GLOBAL LEVEL
mailman17 says to (12:34:48): THERE ARE THINGS THAT MUST BE COORDINATED TOGETER
mailman17 says to (12:35:15): EXAMPLE....IRAQS ISX, THEIR BANKS, GLOBAL BANKS ECT...
mailman17 says to (12:35:39): THAT HAS BEEN ACOMPLISHED, AND THEY ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF FINE TUNING
mailman17 says to (12:36:06): COULD TAKE A DAY OR 2......WHO KNOWS?
mailman17 says to (12:36:26): THE FINAL ANALYSIS IS THIS THING HAS A WICK THAT IS LIT
mailman17 says to (12:36:49): WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT TO GET TO THE END OF THE FIRECRACKER AND GO OFF...
mailman17 says to (12:37:06): THAT.....IMO....IS WHERE WE SIT RIGHT NOW.....
mailman17 says to (12:37:21): BOOM...BAM.....BOOM...BAM...

No comments: