DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NO BUDGET - EXCHANGE RATE MECHANISM IN NEXT WEEK

Conscious / MP Sabah al-Saadi: Noin the absence of approving the budget, the government would resort to exchange rate mechanism in the next week
5/1/2010 5/1/2010 6:50pm 6:50 pm

The Attorney-Sabah al-Saadi on the mass of virtue that not approving the budget means to give the opportunity for the Government to find the exchange rate mechanism, especially in the twelfth of this month for the maintenance work of the ministries and government institutions.

Saadi said in a telephone conversation with (the Iraqi Media News Agency / conscious) that "the linkage between the law of the Federal budget for 2010 and the Electoral Code of Conduct is not just for the fact that the financial budget Aims to support the wheel of the state of Iraq in building, construction, investment, either the Electoral Code of Conduct which regulates the work of actors in the political, governmental mechanisms for the disbursement of state funds in order not to allow them to exploit the money for their campaigns. "

He added that "the Iraqi parliament work of great importance, namely the ratification of the federal budget for the continuity of work in government ministries, as we reflect on the end of the legislative term of life of the parliament completed the budget law and to ratify it." As well as "completion of the electoral code of conduct because this law will determine the exchange rate mechanism, political entities so that there is not financial corruption by the state to finance

مدير الموقع Site Manager واع/ بغداد/ع.خ Conscious / Baghdad / حجم election campaigns and also to stop " Power of some parties at the expense of some of the entities participating in the upcoming parliamentary elections " م Adding "in the absence of ratification of the budget during these days Vstljo government to exchange rate mechanism, legal وذلك اعتبارا من يوم The effect on 12 /1 1-12 بهدف استمرار اداء الوزارات والمؤسسات الحكومية الانتاجية والخدمية". With a view to continuing the performance of ministries and government institutions and service productivity. "

No comments: