DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MALIKI CONFIRMS THE BLESSING OF SISTANI

Maliki Confirms the Blessing of Sistani, The Reference to the Unity Coalitions

(Voice of Iraq) - 05/01/2010

Dr. Adnan Al-Sarraj, coalition candidate state law from Baghdad, referring to the confirmation of the Prime Minister Mr. Nouri Al-Maliki said the coming days will witness an alliance between the Declaration of the Iraqi National Coalition and a coalition of state law. In addition d. Sarraj al-Maliki that the vision of the political landscape stems from his deep concern for the interests of Iraq and the Iraqis and to find that a rapprochement with the national blocs sincere Mujahid is a foregone conclusion of the national political process for Iraq. And the bonds of blood and jihad and the National Do not bend faithful to national efforts to unite their efforts to build a state-sponsored cultural civil law and regulates its constitutional institutions. The d. Os to the positions of the Maliki to listen to every voice and national and sincere, and heard during the meeting Grand Mr. Sistani in the great city of Najaf on Monday, 4/1/2010 blessing to the reference for any process that will unite the brothers partners in security and determination, saying (this is our effort we God willing, will see the light and definitely will be achieved because it depends not only the interest of the masses of coalitions, but the interest is in Iraq, God willing, will see the situation the next case of autism and understanding among coalitions), and also pointed out that the nation that bought and sold with money is not worth living, and political capital purchased by the votes disappointed it has no place in Iraq. In the opinion of Dr.. Sarraj said the owners of this response stems from his concern to prevent the infiltration of Baathists and their ilk for the political process of our beloved Iraq.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraqnews.php%3Fid%3D55199&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

No comments: