DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

JAMAL WATERMELON: TALK TO MALIKI ABOUT REAPPROACHMENT BETWEEN COALITIONS

HAPPY DINAR:
Frank said the next code would be Watermelon.... TADAH!!!!!!!!

Jamal Watermelon: talk to Maliki about the rapprochement between the coalitions of the stage after the next election
2010-01-05 14:34:55 2010-01-05 14:34:55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
بغداد ( إيبا )... BAGHDAD (Iba) ... قال النائب جمال عبد الهادي البطيخ عن القائمة الوطنية العراقية " ان كلام رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي حول التقارب بين الائتلافين هو لمرحلة مابعد الانتخابات القادمة ". MP Gamal Abdel Hadi watermelon for the Iraqi National List, "The words of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki about the rapprochement between coalitions is to the post the next election."

وكان رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي قد قال وخلال زيارته المرجع الديني الاعلى السيد علي السستاني في النجف ان الفترة المقبلة ستشهد التقارب بين ائتلاف دولة القانون والائتلاف الوطني العراقي . Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has said during his supreme religious authority, Mr. Ali al-Sistani in Najaf, said the coming period will witness the convergence of a coalition of law and the Iraqi National Coalition.

واضاف البطيخ في اتصال مع وكالة الصحافة المستقلة ( إيبا ) اليوم الثلاثاء " ان اساس الائتلافين ائتلاف واحد والتباعد الذي حصل بينهما كان واضحا وعند استعراضنا لبعض النقاط الخلافية حاول الطرفان التقارب ولكن لم يحصل ذلك ". The melon in contact with the agency and the independent press (Iba) on Tuesday said that "coalition of coalitions based on one who got the spacing between them was clear and when our review of some controversial points of convergence and the parties tried but did not get it."

وسبق لرئيس المجلس الاعلى عمار الحكيم ان دعا الى تشكيل ائتلاف موسع يضم عدد من القوى السياسية بما فيها ائتلاف دولة القانون برئاسة نوري المالكي للدخول في الانتخابات القادمة. Previously, the President of the Supreme Council that Ammar al-Hakim called for a broad coalition of a number of political forces, including the rule of law, a coalition of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to enter into the next election. ( النهاية ) / ع /. (End) / p /.

http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?nam...itics&id=19535

No comments: