DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

PRESIDENT TALIBANI RECEIVES A DELEGATION OF U.S. SENATORS

President Talabani Receives a Delegation of U.S. Senators
2010-01-05 16:59:19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAGHDAD (Iba) ... His Excellency President Jalal Talabani at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, on Tuesday, a delegation of U.S. senators, led by Senator John McCain and Senator Joseph Lieberman and Sen. John Barrasso and Sen. John Thune, The delegation also included Deputy U.S. Ambassador Robert Ford, commander of U.S. forces in Iraq, Gen. Raymond Odierno .

A statement of the Presidency of the Republic received by the independent press (Iba) copy of it Talabani, referring "to the importance of expanding bilateral relations between the Republic of Iraq and the United States in all fields, and in the interest of the peoples of the two countries.

"The current year will be a fateful year for the Iraqis, which will take place when the legislative election, which will determine the path and the features of the new Iraq, adding" We are facing an important election event, and that this step will contribute to the development and deepening of the democratic experience growing, and that the Iraqis will make unremitting efforts for to walk this process in a fair, transparent and democratic. "

Talabani stressed that "there is a road map established by the Constitution of Iraq through the Article 140 to resolve the Kirkuk issue, stressing the need to work hard to promote brotherhood and peaceful coexistence between civilization and all of the components in various walks of the province."

For his part, the visiting delegation was pleased that the encouraging developments achieved in Iraq in the political, security, economic and Altnmoipmojadda emphasized that "the United States, the U.S. continues to support and to support Iraq and help the Iraqis overcome the challenges they face, and America is viewed with attention to the upcoming legislative elections, appraisers Talabani, the president's role in the consolidation of national unity and harmony in Iraq." (End) / p /.


http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ipairaq.com%2Findex.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Dpolitics%26id%3D19535&sl=ar&tl=en

No comments: