DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ISX CANCELED (AGAIN) FOR "TECHNICAL REASONS"

Conscious / deliberative meeting canceled in the stock market for technical reasons
Conscious / Baghdad / h. B
5/1/2010 5/1/2010 4:10pm 4:10 pm

الغى سوق الاوراق المالية جلسته التداولية لهذا اليوم لاسباب فنية حسب ماأعلنت جيمي افهم تومى مديرة اعلام السوق. Canceled the stock market its deliberative today for technical reasons, as I understand Jimmy Maoalent director Tommy media market.

وقالت جيمي لمراسل (وكالة انباء الاعلام العراقي واع) ان" عدم ترابط ناقل البيانات بين السيرفرات وقاعة التداول الالكتروني ( Hard where Said Jamie reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency informed the media) that "the inconsistencies between the data bus servers and e-trading room (Hard where ) كان السبب الرئيس في الغاء جلسة اليوم ، مشيرة الى اجراء الصيانة اللازمة من قبل فنيي السوق و مكتب الدعم وسيتم عقد جلسة يوم غد بشكل طبيعي " . ) Was the main reason for the cancellation of today's meeting, referring to a maintenance technicians needed by the market and support office will be meeting tomorrow, naturally. "
ت / ف أ T / P a

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/iconomi/46017.html&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.com

No comments: