DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

J3611 POST - KTF Missions

Here's a very brief run-down of what was discussed on the conference call last night that involved Frank, SFMedic, Phoenix, and Okie, among others:

- ISX canceling their opening day. General consensus is because there was no money of value

- Someone's husband is a contractor over there. He had not called or emailed for 4 days. He was finally able to email and said they were under a media blackout for 3 days.

- Phoenix talked about Maliki meeting with Al Sistani. Apparently the Grand Ayatollah told them to RI last year and this year said to pass the budget.

- Global currency conference was canceled right after Hashemi vetoed the Election Law. It was rescheduled for Dec., then rescheduled again for March.

- Okie talked about the oil business.

- Phoenix and Frank discussed the lower denoms and the fact that no one has proof, only intel saying they exist.

- General consensus that the auctions could be fake.

- UK banks are no longer showing the dinar as "pending" but "frozen".

- No one can agree if there will be a "cash in" time frame or not.

- Rumor of the IMF doing an audit on the CBI.

That's about it. But it was a great call.

No comments: