DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

IGNITEASSOC POST - Dinar Vets

It is no secret that Bush 43 set up this whole thing years ago. It also no secret that this whole thing was supposed to have happened before he ever left office and would have been around to take credit for it. It is also no secret that IF that had happened the GOP would have not taken the beating it took in the last set of elections..........Everyone agree so far? Now, if you saw an opportunity to go make sure that the party who originally set up this event, got credit for it............who would you send? I tell you, if this happens right now, it is absolutely no coincidence that the man who lost the GOP Presidential race (and is the most respected elder republican figure in the US) is there to make sure that as soon as it is announced, he takes the podium and states LOUDLY AND BOLDLY, that the Bush Administration orchestrated and setup what just happened. Furthermore, the powers that are now in control, WILL try to take credit for this, "but I want you to know right now, this is HOW we did and WHY we did it". Had the intel on weapons of mass destruction been correct, the US would have not only saved the world from incredible, imminent danger, but also liberated possibly the largest source of energy in the world from radical muslim hands, IRAQ. This is crucial for everyone to know who planned and orchestrated this event! It is also going to be a MAJOR issue in this years elections and THE pivotal moment in stomping out the recession. Pull the trigger!!! its time we got on with it!!!

No comments: