DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

DINAR DADDY TIDBIT - Instructions for RV Announcement

I am posting this information to share with my friends, family, and others HOW I will announce the RV, once I have validated it, to each of you, and to explain my steps to moving forward:

1) Once I have received notification and validation of the rate change, I will POST THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HERE: The IQD has RV'd!!! Rate = $X.XX


2) I will send each family and friend a text message (those of you whose number I have) stating the same thing, so as to inform you as soon as possible.

3) I ask that you DO NOT CALL me right away after my text or post. I will be buried in other activities that I need to do immediately, and I won't be able to respond right away. That is why I am giving you this heads up.

4) I will contact Dinar Trade to set up an appointment for cash-in.

5) I will contact my bank to verify a rate, establish fees, and set up an appointment for a "mini-cash-in" of some of my dinars while I am trying to get my bearings and make my plan.

6) Once I have my plan set, and my appointments confirmed, I will then be available to answer questions and call you to help you with what you need.

7) I'd recommend that you, upon receiving my notification/post, click on the exchange sites listed on the right side of the page and verify for yourself the new rates showing on the various sites. That is what I will be doing to verify what I've heard/read/seen.


8) I will be setting up an appointment with my tax attorney and estate planner to review my family trust.


9) I will be running around screaming like a little school girl slobbering all over myself in complete disbelief and confusion. So, I may not even remember to do what I've just posted! So, you just better think for yourselves and make your own plans. After all, I don't know any better than you what to do. HEHE!!! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to it mate ;)

CHEERS
IITB