DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SONNY1 CHAT - Dinar Vets 1/26/10 @ 11:13am

11:13 AM [sonny1] good news today, shouldnt be much longer now
11:14 AM [sonny1] its a very good day for us
11:14 AM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 so u think the RV and budget are tied?
11:14 AM [sonny1] LittleMissGrits i do
11:14 AM [sonny1] thats why it took so long
11:14 AM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 time frame?
11:15 AM [steveh12] Im telling Adam
11:15 AM [sonny1] imo, we should see rv in the next week or two, maybe sooner
11:15 AM [cmil222] lets hope
11:15 AM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 why would they wait?
11:15 AM [sonny1] LittleMissGrits there iraq
11:15 AM [NFL] how long did last years budget take?
11:15 AM [BAMA69] sonny1 im thinking its got to rv at a high rate,if it rvs low wont help them
11:15 AM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 ohhh, silly me!!
11:15 AM [sonny1] LittleMissGrits there iraq
11:15 AM [NFL] how long did last years budget take?
11:15 AM [BAMA69] sonny1 im thinking its got to rv at a high rate,if it rvs low wont help them
11:15 AM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 ohhh, silly me!!
11:15 AM [aceman] i sure hope you are right
11:15 AM [sonny1] NFL it was done the november before
11:16 AM [NFL] cool
11:16 AM [hiltonhead05] sonny do you think they are going to wait till the very last min to rv....? like they did to pass the budget
11:16 AM [sonny1] i think it looks like to me atleast 1-1
11:16 AM [steveh12] They Have Way Too Many Holidays
11:16 AM [sonny1] i think it looks like to me atleast 1-1
11:16 AM [steveh12] They Have Way Too Many Holidays
11:16 AM [sonny1] hiltonhead05 probably
11:17 AM [sonny1] they have been meeting with the u.n too, prbably to see if rate is good enough to get them out of 7
11:17 AM [desimo] terry or sonny, what are your best thoughts on the next currency to Rv or invest in?
11:17 AM [sonny1] desimo im done with currencies
11:17 AM [steveh12] I hope it gets Me out of 7
11:17 AM [dirtman_00] when can we cash in yall// just got here
11:18 AM [desimo] why is that sonny
11:18 AM [walktide] sonny1 - meeting scheduled with UN in iraq scheduled for tomorrow but not sure if it's on financial matters
11:22 AM [sonny1] digital11 could be anytime, very good news today, the next few days will tell alot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the Big problem with an RV and the Dinar? Can you spell Chapter 7? Iraqi Dinar is a
NON TRADE ABLE CURRENCY!!!
The next thing that has to happen is the UNSC has to lift the sanctions as it pertains to this issue. Then you can have an RV.