DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FRANK26 POST - KTF Missions (Area Code)

Area code 386 has always been mine .

Then in June 09 it was changed to area code 327.

Area code 348 is new…………… Not enough intel to back it up.

Yesterday intel saw it at 386 again in over half a year.

IMO………………. You may be looking at …………. A spread.

KTF,
Frank

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does this have to do with RV?

Dinar-Daddy said...

Possible Rates...

Anonymous said...

What does this have to do with RV? It is Frank's way of saying what the RV is going to be: IE 348= 3.48 386= 3.86 & 327= 3.27. IMO I think the RV is going to be between 1 and 1.50. Keep an eye on what happens at the UNSC Wednesday the 27th.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen the article where the GOI is prepared to loan out up to 3 million dinars to GOI employees? That tells me.....they have no intention of RV'ing if they're willing to loan out (potentially millions of $$)to its citizenry. Why would they? Can someone please explain this one as it looks real bad for an imminent RV. REAL BAD!

Anonymous said...

3 million dinars to possibly hundreds of employees. doesnt sound to serious to me.

Anonymous said...

last anonymous says 3 million dinar doesn't sound too scary?????? Take that same 3 million dinar and add it to what you're holding and then........it RV's.

I don't think you're getting my point. An Iraqii borrows 3 million dinars form the GOI. The GOI gives it to this borrower "knowing" they are about to RV. How does the GOI justify lending 3million dinars so this guy can hold onto it (like we are) and cash it in for millions?

that's my point here. How can we "assume" the RV is imminent when we read this sort of story? I'm not bashing intel or anyone's info......... but just want to have someone explain this to me that makes sense.