DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FRANK26 POST - KTF Missions 1/26/10

Looks like the ante got upped to get the budget passed.

Now Budget……….. IMO and Hypothetically speaking of course, If you were the US and you had Art 7 as leverage for Iraq to RI their currency how would you play it?
I would want to make sure that Iraq held up to their end of the deal. Now if the Exchange Rate Mech was in the budget then the US knows its done and can release Iraq from Art 7 and M can make his announcement.

I wish to share the following with you Family……..our team last week reported that the budget would be passed this week. Yesterday a military source from Iraq sent word to us not to be concerned that the budget was not passed as expected on Monday. They would pick up the politicians from their homes and drive them to parliament to make sure there were enough in attendance for a passage. That’s why I told you……not to worry yesterday……..that it would pass today. We were also told that at 6am this morning Shabibi and his full staff met at the CBI for ……..obvious reasons. I have taken us to 9.5 as of today. We are looking for O to quickly mention that Iraq is a sovereign nation. If he mentions that CH7 is lifted………then we are at the highest level of alert for the RI announcement that we have ever been at ………..on the 29th ……..this coming Friday. I mentioned this yesterday and I find it important enough to call your attention to it again. The four major banks……for the first time are seeing the IQD with her rate. This can only be seen internally within the banking systems. High level management has the ability to see activities from their mother banks. They are seeing the banking systems communicate with each other on their own. Data, such as a rate……..will appear so that the computers acknowledge. This type of data only stays up for 5 to 15 minutes. Yesterday night I answered a post about the area code. I gave what I considered to be a possible spread. Go back and find it on your own if you wish to see it. Please do not bring it forward……..leave it where it is at………but use it for your knowledge. IMO……….the CBI may possibly refuse to put up any info this coming Friday. First of all it’s a religious holiday for them. Second of all……..it’s their bank……..it’s their currency……it’s their country……they can do whatever they want. But I will tell you this………our government will let the four major banks know and automatically FOREX and other counters will pick it up instantly. Stay with FOREX Family…….especially on Friday. Here’s an interesting side note……our team has noticed that websites once easily accessible……..are no longer available. Such as Maliki’s website……the Cabinet Minister’s and many main government websites cannot be found any longer. The one that really makes me smile is Naharain site. This is where our newshounds like to get a lot of their articles. Right now Family the less you know………the greater the security for the GOI.

I promised TAMPATOM that I would not talk to any Hollywood directors or writers while I was with KTFM. I have given him permission to be the first to take our story to his people . I have turned down one writer and 3 book publishing companies that have contacted me for the rights. I told them I am too busy right now to deal with such matters at the moment. The last one was back in October ’09 …….I told them the movie that you seek has already been made. To the publishers I said the book that you seek ……..has already been written. Little did I know that on the 15th of this month…..when the last of my intel came in…….a movie would be released with an amazing coincidental similarity to our last 14 months together. It is called………THE BOOK OF ELI. Without knowing it back in October I told these people that what they sought was already done. How does God work? Yes…….in many ways. If you have not seen the movie then do not read my outline because it will spoil it for you. But if you have seen it………check this out.

Sometimes one has to hide with his own camouflage and be perfectly still ……….to know ……..in the hunt for the food we call intel.

Once again …….when you are by yourself…….be still and listen to “In the Still of the Night” before time and the batteries run out.

Oh Yes…………… we walk through the valley of the shadow of Death …………. With FAITH. But if you cause me to defend with Samson eyes ………….You will never know my defensive art……only witness it.

Like the giant that fell tripping on the rug in the waiting room who looked into our eyes and asked the question…….”Who are you?” The answer should always be……..I am no one, you are special.

Intel ……….has always and always will travel through the banking systems from the east to ……..the WEST.

We walk by faith alone because faith is the substance of things hoped for ……the evidence of things un-SEEN. If you believe do
you really need to see? I do not lead you blindly but have told you to look at my banner that says ……..Keep The Faith.

They throw rocks and we make rock gardens. We have been nicked so many times and yet we still stand. Are we protected? Does our site ever go down permanently? Or for even a day?

In 14 months we have written the equivalent of 7 books and not one of them contained the answer to our quest. Only one book should be sought by all mankind. Yet if L uses it…….we are tricked.

We tell you not to be ashamed to pray in an open cafeteria with many people……..nor with one individual sitting across the table with you.

So many times we feel we have arrived only to be shot in the stomach by the one or two that wish to discourage and live in a world of negativity. It does not kill us as the hand of God comes down from the clouds in the LIGHTning to pick us back up.

Wounded ………emotionally…….but not spiritually we get back on the road with a bullet in our guts because we walk to the west with FAITH never giving up our mission for God. Something makes us hold on to our dinars even when there seems to be no hope or reason any longer.

His mission took 30 years to travel to the West and deliver the Word. It has only taken us 7 years to be equipped to go to the four corners of the world.

We have told you ………shown you…….described to you that to know me you must cross a body of water and find me…….on my island.

When he takes his first steps on the island he is met by two and he says to them …………”I kept the FAITH”. So will we Family.

Why dots……….why the blue? You must cross the blue water and I will show you a book that you and I can read from together with our eyes. You made it this far because your heart can see. But if you are physically blind ……..my dots have prepared you ………to read.

I once said that I would hand over my CEO status someday to a “young buck” to continue the fight for our Father at KTFM. Make sure that you understand that I go nowhere just teaching others how to have FAITH and ……………………………Sampson Eyes.

It may not be Frank26………but Eli’s coming. To tell you ……..not to give up because our Father will come back someday.

Believe it or not Family I had 7 more points to bring out from the movie but I think I have made my point. If this offends anyone or you feel that I am claiming to be associated with this movie in any way shape or form………..relax……….don’t stress yourself out because that is not my intentions. Just like our investment today showing so many obvious conclusions ………so is this movie………..very obvious to me as the leader of KTFM. So go ahead and take your shots………I walk by FAITH !

I wish my brain had more gig watts storage capacity because both TINK and I are being run ragged. Yet there is something rewarding about putting in a full days work. I leave you with happy spirits and my Christian love. By the way……..I know code words and their reasons. Below is something my team pulled up that had us rolling on the floor with laughter because they didn’t even go out of their way to hide the obvious. This is an example Family of communication . Think about it…….LOL………it doesn’t snow in Iraq. Aloha.

KTF,
Frank

ps~ even though the budget is passed it still needs to be approved. May we concentrate our prayers for that accomplishment maybe by Thursday.

No comments: