DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BANK OF IRAQ ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF ADVANCES AND LOANS TO STATE EMPLOYEES

26/1/2010 3:39 pm

An official at the Bank of a statement it was decided to launch the predecessor to all staff in the State and all organizations covered by the regulations and the Ministry of Finance through the Bank's branches in Baghdad and the provinces.
The source added to the reporter (News Agency Iraqi media / conscious) That it was based on the directives of the Minister of Finance for the purpose of opening channels of investment bank and to contribute to alleviate the burdens on society.
The source indicated that advances will include government employees in accordance with guidelines and procedures will be later on that not to exceed the amount of the advance (5) Million dinars and not exceeding the monthly deduction for premium and interest on (50%) of the total income of the borrowers and an annual interest rate (6%) The repayment period is five years and credit the employee who has installed the service of not less than one year after the sponsor to provide a guarantor.
The source noted that "advances retirees not to exceed three million dinars, and an interest rate (6%) per year and the duration of payment of six years after the submission sponsor and conduct of the branches that are pension payments."
As advances journalists, he stressed that a "be Borrower staff and to ensure sponsor and the amount of the advance four million dinars, an annual interest rate (7%) and the duration of payment of four years. "
He explained, "all the above categories can get new advance after payment of the remaining installments of the first advance."
As the source "that the bank fired marriage rate advances amounting to three million dinars, an annual interest rate (6%) and the duration of payment of three years.

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/local/52188.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have insight as to the implications of this event? On the surface, it's looks real bad for us investors. It appears that the GOI has no intentions of an RV if they're willing to loan out 3 million dinars (potentially millions of dollars). Example: I'm an Iraqi citizen and I need to borrow up to 3 million dinars, so i do and then it RV's. Why wouldn't I want to do this just like the American's are doing?

IMO........this does not bode well for a potential RV at all. Can someone calm my nerves about this please?