DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 21, 2010

MACATTACK POST - Dinar Vets 1/21/10

RV, is this for real?

First of all I am not an authority on the IQD, just a blue collar worker that was fortunate enough to get the honor to work along side the men and women of our great military.

In 2003 & 2004, I worked with K.B.R (Kellogg Brown & Root) in Iraq and Kuwait. I remember when we landed in Kuwait City airport I bought a combo meal from Burger King and it cost me almost $15usd. I was like what?? Therefore, I seen how strong the dinar was in Kuwait and later learned how it came to be.

With that in the back of my mind, I remember two very special occasions that happen while I was in Iraq, One was when we caught Saddam Hussein; they did party like it was 1999. One of the Iraqis told me it was their Christmas and that he would give his eyes to George Bush.

The other was the day that they took the old currency out of circulation and brought in the new. I need to let you know that where I was at was a new base, no TV, no internet, one or two cell phones was all that we had. You may ask why is this important or why do I care, well here is the thing. I didn’t have pumpers trying to sell me dinar, the Iraqis was so excited that I learned from them that they would not stay poor. I mean we were paying them $7usd a day to work for us. They explained to me how the new currency would revalue, would take at least five years or more.

So if you think this is a internet scam or just hype I hope that you can have a little more faith now knowing it didn’t start in some 14 year olds kids basement. Maybe that some rumors started there but hey what are you going to do, that part is just life. I laugh when someone says that they just bought dinars and that we need to be patient it is not a get rich quick over night. The people in Iraq have been waiting for a long time, so let us remember them and that the sooner this thing happens the better off they will be first. Then we can party like its 1999 all over again.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pretty much sums this whole thing up and puts it into perspective. As excited as we may be for the RV, remember this is really about the people of Iraq and may they have even more blessing from this than we do.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome story! Thank you for sharing and reminding us what this investment is all about!!

Anonymous said...

Great piece. I just read on another site where The Job protection Agency in Iraq was embezzled out of a billion dinars. Yikes........... if that doesn't motivate the Iraqi's to either LOP large currency notes or reprint new currency altogether, i don't know what would. Or, am I missing something here? A BILLION DINARS.....GONE!