DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 21, 2010

EDDIEX POST - Dinar Vets 1/21/10

Information Dissemination

Wow...couldn't even log on for like a week and things sure have changed. Wish they'd change the key for the lock.

Well I had a lot of time to waste so I thought I'd post something.
Not really a rumor but don't know where else to go with it.

Here we go.

A lot of people have said a lot of things and a few have been passing that they have intel. Yet this intel never pans out.
There is a reason I always say do your research and pay attention.

People read US newspapers thinking that the paper is going to say "Iraq Revalue Coming". It will not happen that way. You should not be looking to US news for news on Iraq. Point blank.

Things don't work the same way over there, that they do in the US and people always seem to forget this.

There was a reason I posted that ERM article. Most people ignored it even after 4 other people posted it too. But I knew someone out there would see the significance. *stardogger took it and ran with it. *stardogger has an excellent post on the matter if people care to go look. Exchange Rate Mechanism does mean something.

Back to the people with "intel". Pay attention to what they say. They always blow in like a hurricane...and nothing happens. Pay attention to the guys who talk a lot but have nothing to back it up or if they don't know about major holidays in Iraq which are marked on all calendars. They take what news is out there and just regurgitate it in their own words. Or you have people who say they cashed in with Kuwait and don't know the value. Think about who you listen to.

There was a reason I posted a bunch of dates which made sense for a revalue and the next is January 23rd. I'm sure some people have already said it's going to happen and they have intel and whatever else. It's not intel. The GCC is supposed to be January 23rd and most think Iraq will be a part of it or revalue at the same time.

Iraq has come a long way in the past few months which leads to guesses, etc. Guesses are guesses but when someone says intel and they can't back it up or they're always wrong. Why do you still listen to them?

I made a guess of January 7th and backed it up. I listed a few possible other dates and backed it up. Didn’t happen but they were educated guesses and not “intel”. I have a guy who is high up in Wells Fargo and he says NOTHING. Like most of the other people in his position would. They could lose their jobs, etc.

Do your research, save yourself some headaches.

There are many breadcrumbs out there for you to follow. So why follow those who just want attention but provide nothing in return except lies.

Newest breadcrumb coming up. Budget should be coming very soon. GCC this weekend. Oil deals being closed and okayed. There is reason to believe it’s coming but it’s not coming because of intel. If those people knew it was coming then there would be more people buying them up.

The only intel most people have is in their computers.

All that crap intel also said it happened but wasn’t released. Or they tried to blame Obama for Iraq not revaluing. Just pay attention and follow along, weed out the ridiculous nonsense.

There are a lot of people out there ready to believe everything but you have to remember it’s an investment and not one like any other before it. But if you follow the breadcrumbs it looks incredibly close. But it could also be far away and you have to be prepared for that too.

Don’t spend your kids lunch money, the rent money or anything like that unless you know 100% that you can afford it. Do NOT take out loans or anything like that just for dinars.

Like Public Enemy said…don’t don’t don’t believe the hype.

No comments: