DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 21, 2010

IRAQI PRIME MINISTER CANDIDATE COMING TO WASHINGTON D.C.

Maverick Ahrar Party Leader Ayad Jamal Aldin to Address Iraq's Stability, Iranian Influence and the Upcoming Elections

WASHINGTON, Jan. 21 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/
-- Iraqi Prime Minister Candidate and vocal leader of the brand new, anti-corruption Ahrar Party, Ayad Jamal Aldin, will meet with policy makers and the media during a visit to Washington D.C. the week of January 25th. Jamal Aldin gained international praise for his outspoken and principled views and his willingness to speak the truth even if it put him in harm's way.

A member of the Iraqi Parliament, Jamal Aldin is the only candidate who has consistently stood up to a corrupt political system in Iraq and Iran's undue influence on the country. And, he is the only Shia cleric calling for one, secular Iraq. Jamal Aldin formed the Ahrar Party in 2009 as a new beginning in Iraq - a party free of corruption that seeks a united, strong secular government that serves the people's interests and focuses on security, jobs and basic services like electricity and running water.

Iraqi national elections have been set for March 7, 2010. Jamal Aldin stands to play a major role in the upcoming election and is waging a major campaign.

Jamal Aldin will be in Washington D.C. from January 25th to the 28th. He will be available to the media on Thursday, January 28th, at the National Press Club at 2:00 PM or by appointment earlier in the week for individual interview requests.

WHO: Ayad Jamal Aldin - Founder of the Ahrar Party

WHAT: Media Availability

WHERE: National Press Club

WHEN: Thursday, January 28th - 2:00 PM

About the Ahrar Party

Ahrar is a political movement for all Iraqis without distinction - bringing people together to rebuild a unified Iraq. Ahrar supporters have a common belief in Iraq's shared history and common destiny. Ahrar believes Iraq's best hope lies in the Iraqi people and not the politicians, who have failed through corruption and incompetence. Ayad Jamal Aldin and Ahrar believe in secularism and unity, regardless of religion. Ahrar was created in order to liberate Iraq's government from corruption; to liberate religion from the state; and to bring the Iraqi people together to liberate them from the tyranny of violence and poverty.

SOURCE Ahrar Party
http://newsblaze.com/story/2010012107580300002.pnw/topstory.html

No comments: