DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 21, 2010

KAPERONI POST - Dinar Vets

Kaperoni's assessment to a RV.... Ok..today I wanted to get some factual information leading for or against a currency RV. Much of this is already known but is nice to have it listed. By RV'ing, Iraq can have an International tradable currency with buying power. In order to achieve this, they must follow some IMF guidelines. Not necessarily in order...

- DDSS provides the dissemination of information of international banking information. A requirement. (Started back in Nov, 2009)

- Iraqi poverty program, announced last week

- Visit from the World bank - yesterday

- Upgrading banking connectivity - much of it done

- Reuters' deal (may or may not be a factor)

- Fixed rate for a year..completed. IMF site now states Iraq exchange rate is NOT fixed. Read it somewhere in these docs...http://dsbb.imf.org/Applications/web...strcode=IRQ#AB

- Implementation of a ERM Exchange Rate Mechanism (thanks SBX for your hard work). According to media, this is done or in the works.

These all add up to the fact that the CBI has done what is needed to take the Dinar international. In my opinion, they are close or done completing those requirements. This may not be all of the IMF requirements. This though does not mean they will RV today or tomorrow, or a month from now. In my opinion, the RV is now a political thing. It may be an election event, or it may be decided based on the new poverty program results 6 months from now, or the signing of the HCL (Hydro Carbon Law). In any event, I think the CBI is doing there part.

I would like help with this project. The next part is find out what it takes to bring a currency online and international. Be it via FOREX or not. It is just a party? What work must be done to make it available internationally and traded/exchanged? Apparently the CFTC overseas currency investing and they may have the answers


http://www.cftc.gov/

No comments: