DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 21, 2010

EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF ARAB MINISTERS SUNDAY

Jan 21, 2010
Iraq: held in Cairo on Sunday
Information Committee conclude its work to lift items to the extraordinary meeting of Arab Ministers
القاهرة ـ اسراء خليفة Isra Khalifa Cairo


Concluded at the headquarters of the Arab League meetings Tuesday eighty-fifth session of the Permanent Arab media with the participation of Iraq and representatives from the ministries of information in the Arab States,

With The Council of Arab Information Ministers held an extraordinary meeting "Sunday" next.

Has prepared the Permanent Arab Committee for Information on a set of recommendations to be submitted to the Ministers on Information Minister Sinaqchehema two items are the creation of the Office for the Arab media and a draft resolution the U.S. Congress classification of satellite operators as terrorist organizations in the case of a contract with the channels classified as terrorist organizations.

The representative of Iraq at the Committee meetings Permanent Head of Media Relations at the National Center for Media Cabinet Shahir Omar "morning" that the committee discussed raising the 17 items, including an item of UNHCR and the congressional resolution to the extraordinary meeting, while the remaining items will increase to the regular session of the Council of Ministers of Information to be held in the month of June.

In regard to the establishment of the Office of the Arab media, the Standing Committee recommended the formation of a sub-committee of legal experts and media to complete the study, prepared in this regard include the observations received from the Arab States, the participation of all Arab countries and Arab institutions and bodies.

As far as the draft resolution the U.S. Congress, pointed out The commission promised to the draft resolution as interference in internal affairs of States on issues dealing with the media in accordance with national legislation, stressing keenness of the Arab countries to continue efforts to combat extremism, violence and incitement to terrorism and with the need to distinguish between terrorism and the right of peoples to resist occupation.

With regard to other items discussed by the Committee dealt with the establishment of an Executive Office of the Council of Arab Ministers of Information and follow-up to the new plan to move abroad in the Arab media and the Palestinian cause and Arab countries to support the media and the implementation of decimal participatory development for Media and Communication in the Arab region 2009 / 2018 and the intellectual center of the Arab Ministers of Information and the role of Arab media in addressing the phenomenon of terrorism

alsabah

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/01/sundsy-january-24-2010-cairo-iraq.html

No comments: