DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 21, 2010

ALI SENDS MESSAGE: LISTEN UP...

Neno Today, 04:57 PM

... Just got informed by Ali as he wanted all to know that he checked into a guy going by the name of Jerry Brew mer-(?????) or something to that tune, that is reaching to dinar holders and telling them he can beat Ali's rate with buying your dinar now for .75 and says he is in a office in California.

Ali was alerted of this as I am sure by a investor with great concern. Ali decided to contact a Friend in that area that went over to check out this place and was told by a landlord that he hasn't been around in a few days. The guy is asking that you make photo copies of your dinar and then send him the dinar.

First, Ali has no rate as the CBI is the only rate. Ali went another step further to find out about this guy and got some info on the dude out of Maryland, that he has been apart of three other scams done to people. So beware.

Look folks, you have to use good judgment and if you do not know something, ask someone. prefer if it is to do with a mentioning that "Ali Said", as this guy is saying, are anything to do with "Dinar Trade", which a BIG NAME to swindle folks when using, that you come to the board or call Dinar Trade to find out.

Ali, I are any other good citizen do not want to see you fall for a SCAM but, it is your fault if you do. So that is the best play we can provide is to go to the Horse. I am ask to make this available to all as we can not investigate everything and really do not have the time to do one. So if you would just call first before every doing anything, you will get the Truth if, it has a association to Dinar Trade.

This was just a friendly gesture to all passed on from the Man..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali should have someone else write his public service announcements. . . or at least have someone proof and edit the ones that THIS person writes. . .