DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 18, 2010

WORLD BANK WARNS OF CLIMATE INFORMATION FROM THE TSUNAMI COULD FLOOD THE SOUTH OF IRAQ

TIDBIT:
Boy, when I read this article, it certainly doesn't seem like they are talking about "tidal waves" and "rising waters" and "tsunamis" to me. LOL! If I'm reading this right, and I know nothing, I could swear they are talking about the "more than 10 countries affected by the tsunami" (remember the 11 countries the UN referenced on their site some time ago?). Just a thought.

I'm definitely NOT saying that's what this article means, but it reads more like an RV prep letter than a news article about the climate. Besides, since when does the World Bank involve itself in environmental studies that affect climates? The line at the very bottom of the article really grabs me, "The arab countries will be the world's most affected by climate change, and least prepared to face it.".

Environmental study referred to the recently announced that the sea-level rise by one meter will turn 56 million people in 84 countries including Iraq to internally displaced for environmental reasons.

The study, conducted by the World Bank's climate information and published in World Policy Journal, the U.S. that Iraq would be among the more than 10 countries affected by the tsunami was expected as devour most of the territorial waters of the Gulf South, according to the study.

The results of this report prepared by the Arab Forum for Environment and Development non-governmental organizations have shown that the Arab countries will be the world's most affected by climate change, and least prepared to face it.

Monday, January 18, 2010 Monday, January 18, 2010

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...cZrMBzIYzouVQA

No comments: