DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 18, 2010

UN MEETING ON IRAQ - 3:30PM EST

3:30 pm CR-5 Special Events: "The United Nations in Iraq in 2010: Lessens Learned From the Iraq Compact and the Way Forward ...

LATEST MEDIA ALERT

10:00 am SCCR Security Council Consultations:
-Haiti - Other matters

12:00 nn Dag. Ham. Auditorium Noon Briefing: by the Spokesman of the Secretary-General. Colleagues from the United Nations Stabilization Mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH), will join in the briefing via video conference.

The press conference will be webcast live at http://www.un.org/webcast

archived at http://www.un.org/webcast/pressbriefing.html

(UN TV,INTERNATIONAL MEDIA,WEBCAST)

3:00 pm TNL Building, Room NL-03000 Presentation of Credentials:

The Secretary-General will receive credentials from H.E. Mrs. Marta Horvath Fekszi, new Permanent Representative of Hungary (UN PHOTO,UN TV,INTERNATIONAL MEDIA)

** MONDAY, 18 JANUARY 2010

3:30 pm CR-5 Special Events:

**Discussion on "The United Nations in Iraq in 2010: Lessens learned from the Iraq Compact and the way forward"

Opening remarks by Mrs. Asha-Rose Migiro, United Nations Deputy Secretary-General.

Briefings by: Mr. Ibrahim Gambari, Special Adviser of the Secretary-General; H.E. Mr. Hamid Al Bayati, Permanent Representative of Iraq to the United Nations; and Ms. Christine McNab, Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary-General in Iraq.

UN Media Alert

No comments: