DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 18, 2010

MIKE5961 CHAT - Dinar Vets 1/18/10 @ 4:15pm CST

The real facts are the oil deals and budget are almost done, and when the GCC is back up and running on the 23rd, you will have your RV at $2.66, and Iraq is back home with the GCC. They were in the GCC from the very first day, so why not go back in with the other GCC powerhouses? The facts are, they're back online the 23rd, and this is the day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I own a bridge in New York. It's for sale.....

Anybody want to buy it?

There's a lot of suckers out there.....I should have no trouble finding one...

Anonymous said...

Wishful thinking Mike.....

If it's all the same to you, I won't buy the Porsche just yet.

How much are you charging for Dinar?

Anonymous said...

To original poster:
Would you be willing to bet your dinar holdings on this exact day?
This the danger in announcing things like this. Do you have any idea how many so-called experts have predicted not only dates of the RV.....but the rate too!

It's nice to remain positive but what you are doing along with others like you, all you do is stir the pot of hope and frankly, the cry wolf scenario (aka RV) has been done and predicted to death. It will happen when it's damn good and ready and not a minute before. That's what the experts should be saying.

Anonymous said...

AMEN....!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great to me. I've got my fingers crossed and appreciate the hope. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You want HOPE?
Buy a lottery ticket.....only 1:21,000,000 odds.

...which are better odds than listening to all the wing-nuts on these Dinar sites making absurd predictions. Expect modest gains over a 3-5 year period. This is not a "get rich quick" scheme, except for the guys selling the Dinar.