DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 18, 2010

MALIKI CALLS ON EU TO HELP IRAQ OUT OF CHAPTER VII

Posted 18/01/2010 06:00 AM

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki said the basis of the consolidation of relations between Iraq and the European Union is a common desire on both sides and support the EU for the new Iraq, which get rid of dictatorship and moved towards democracy, freedom, elections, and openness to the world.

The Prime Minister said during a meeting in his official office today, Monday, 18 / 1, European Union Commissioner for Energy Piebalgs Anders, said the cooperation agreement in the field of energy that took place today between the two sides will be channeled to the interests of Iraq and the European Union, has seen the light and the signature confirms that the image of the new Iraq has the support of the EU countries, which we hope to work to help Iraq out of Chapter VII and to get rid of the burdens and problems inherited from the former regime, calling for the creation of the Convention in its final form for presentation to the Council of Ministers for approval by Parliament.

The prime minister: reassure countries in the world that Iraq will not return to a totalitarian regime and build a pioneering experiment in the region and will be a stabilizing factor and the country renounces war and intervention in the affairs of others.

The Prime Minister thanked the EU countries for its support for Iraq and for its training of Iraqi police and the rest of the ministries, and desire the success of the elections and participation in control with other countries and organizations.

He praised the EU Amlfod developments in Iraq and the policy of diversification of energy sources pursued by the Iraqi government, he expressed his admiration for the oil contracts signed during the two rounds of licenses, saying: It stunned the world and Maatmtat by the highest levels of transparency.

He stressed that the EU would continue to cooperate with Iraq and will make efforts to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, and the democratic experiment and its relations with developed countries in the world, reiterated EU's readiness to assist in the success of the upcoming elections

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alesbuyia.com/inp/view.asp%3FID%3D5590&rurl=translate.google.com

No comments: