DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 18, 2010

DINARDED POST - Dinar Vets

TIDBIT:
Just remember, that with the good also comes the bad. Also, there are those who's job it is to deceive and manipulate us into believing things to be different than they really are.

From A Friend: Brother-In-Law A Syrian Parliament Member
WARNING: If you do not want to see a rumor of another 4-5 years before RV - close your eyes before reading!

Last week, I mentioned to those in chat, that I ran across a friend of mine from Syria. His brother-in-law is a member of the Syrian Parliament. I asked my friend if he knew anything about the Iraqi Dinar and he told me that he had been buying it over the last three years. ( He is able to purchase the Dinar out of Syria, through his family back home)

When I asked if he thought the IQD would revalue anytime soon he said YES. I asked him if he thought it would be prior to the elections and he said that his definition of "soon" was 4-5 years from now. He told me that the last time he and his brother-in-law spoke about the IQD (November) he was told 4-5 years before there would be any sort of revaluation of the currency.

I began to tell him about everything I was reading here and on other Dinar sites. He seemed to get a bit excited because these were things his brother-in-law told him must happen in order to revalue the Dinar. He said he would call him and ask if he still felt they were 4-5 years away. Well, he spoke with him over the weekend and was told 4-5 years was still the time frame.

Anyway, that's all I have. Take it as rumor and try not attack me because it isn't something you might want to hear. Just a rumor.

To ME, it's a bit more than rumor because I know this man and I know he is telling me the truth. What I hope, is that his brother-in-law is wrong. Some folks got a little upset in chat when I brought this news to them and questioned what info anyone in Syria might have on the Dinar. Well, I don't know but it seems to me that Syria has a vested interest in KNOWING what's up with the IQD.

News - Iraq regain its position of global trade
عبر تنفيذ اضخم مشروع بحري يربطه مع سوريا وتركيا Through the implementation of the largest offshore project linking it with Syria and Turkey

http://translate.google.com/translat...ogle.com&twu=1

Anyway......I hope he's wrong!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just another rumor to digest along with all the others. I'll add another train of thought. I have a friend (it's always a friend)who has a sister that has a dog sleeping with another dog that is neighbors of the cat owned by Maliki himself, and the cat said......it's happening tomorrow.

Seriously, Iraq doesn't have 4-5 years to offer it's people a better life. The people are tired of waiting. The oil $$$$ is 2-3 years out, so something's gotta give. The US isn't about to let all this progress go down the tubes, so hopefully great news for the Iraqi's and us is on the horizon.

Anonymous said...

You are taking advice from a guy that has NO CLUE what is happening in the Country? Guy sounds likes he is really up to date. Ask him if he is willing to sell some dinars. $200 per million is a REALLY GOOD DEAL. REALLY!

Dryden01 said...

It would be imprudent of us to bet the rent money on an immediate RV because we have had too many disappointments based on innuendos. Perhaps when the troops pull out in the Summer would be a plausible outer margin if President Maliki fails to use the RV as a re-elective opportunity.

Anonymous said...

Could be disappointing, but I appreciate both sides of the rumor mill. We all tend to look thru "rose-colored" glass and see only those things that offer hope that a RV is imminent. In reality, it could very well be years off.....
I don't mind being a millionaire in 5 years. I'll take that...
Have we lost sight of reality?

Anonymous said...

Here's the facts people.....

Absolutely nobody has any idea when, or if, this thing will RV. There are 4 or 5 possible scenarios how the Dinar could play out over the next few years and only one of them makes us wealthy. Prepare yourself for a 75% chance of a let-down.
---Economics PHD Candidate at B.Y.U.

...by the way, I do have a little Dinar, just in case..!

Anonymous said...

Medic needs "Medic-ation"..... Whatever happened to this awesome Christmas we were suppose to have.

Oh yea, that was prediction number 728 that didn't come true. Listen up folks, he's friends with the people selling the Dinar. Does the carrot on the stick sound familiar?
...keep following it to the end of the RAINBOW.
...oops I let out the code word.