DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 18, 2010

ADAM MONTANA CHAT - Dinar Vets 1/18/10 @ 7:44am EST

TIDBIT:
Adam Montana seems like a straight shooter to me. I don't know him personally, but his heart seems to be in the right place. I HAVE purchased his book for my own reference. In my eyes, it never hurts to expose yourself to more knowledge. I have added a link at the top of my blog (IN BRIGHT YELLOW) that will allow you to click to his site and proceed with making a donation to the Haiti Relief Aid Effort. Apparently, you do this by purchasing his eBook. ALL the proceeds will be going to Haiti. This situation in Haiti is just aweful! Please don't take this "tidbit" as me endorsing his book, because I want each to make their own decision whether to purchase his reference guide / dinar-for-dummies eBook on their own. I've personally found it interesting. It's just a kind gesture on his part to donate his proceeds to their cause, and I'm all for helping others.

7:44 AM [Adam Montana] ok I only have a second
7:44 AM [Adam Montana] we spoke yesterday morning about a fudraiser for Haiti
7:44 AM [Adam Montana] everyone in the room agreed it was a great idea
7:44 AM [Adam Montana] for those that missed it
7:44 AM [Adam Montana] here's a recap
7:45 AM [Adam Montana] Sunglass has graciously agreed to act as bookkeeper
7:45 AM [Adam Montana] she has access to all sales records
7:45 AM [Adam Montana] for the next 3 days
7:45 AM [Adam Montana] all book sales up to $2000 go to Haiti
7:45 AM [Adam Montana] all personal non-book sales that are donated through the forum
7:45 AM [Adam Montana] I will match
7:45 AM [Adam Montana] up to $500
7:46 AM [Adam Montana] that means that by selling 50 books and collecting $500 in contributions from the members
7:46 AM [Adam Montana] we will send at least $3000 as a community to help out in Haiti
7:46 AM [Adam Montana] money will go to the Red Cross
7:46 AM [Adam Montana] listen
7:46 AM [Adam Montana] this is a piece of cake. I'm not going to hold back, the boook is hot right now
7:46 AM [Adam Montana] sold 10 copies yesterday
7:46 AM [Adam Montana] that means in 3 days I'll probably sell 30 copies on my own
7:47 AM [Adam Montana] so the 7000+ members of the forum only need to generate 20 more sales to hit 50
7:47 AM [Adam Montana] and I'm giving every cent to Haiti
7:47 AM [Adam Montana] ok?
7:47 AM [Adam Montana] I don't want to hear any complainnig or anything
User brokendiver5 has logged in.
7:47 AM [Adam Montana] if you already donated, great - send the link to your email contacts
7:47 AM [Adam Montana] if you don't want the book - I don't care. I'm interested in what the good members of the community WILL do to help out
7:47 AM [Adam Montana] over 150,000 dead
7:48 AM [Adam Montana] and the number is rising
7:48 AM [Adam Montana] sometimes people will give more if they have something to gain
7:48 AM [Adam Montana] right now they can get a book that will give them valuable information on the Iraqi Dinar
7:48 AM [SBX] Awesome Adam.....very big of you...respect
7:48 AM [Adam Montana] here is the link
7:48 AM [Adam Montana] http://dinarvets.com/forums/announcement.php?f=2
7:48 AM [Adam Montana] Sunglass please starta thread to report sales
7:48 AM [Adam Montana] and I'll link it
7:48 AM [Sunglass] will do
7:48 AM [Adam Montana] now I'm late
7:49 AM [Adam Montana] we're a good community
7:49 AM [SBX] indeed
7:49 AM [Adam Montana] let's give something to the world
7:49 AM [Adam Montana] have a good day I'll be back later
7:49 AM [rabidrex] Adam..THe book is super...Thanks man! Good Job. I got my moneys worth!

Fund raiser results so far: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthre...ons-Fundraiser

No comments: