DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 11, 2010

TALIBANI CALLS FOR KUWAIT TO EXTINGUISH DEBT

Talabani calls from Kuwait into account feelings of Iraqis & extinguish the debt President Jalal Talabani called on Kuwaitis to respect the feelings of the Iraqis, and Estpsohm, confirming that all or most of the world had turned off the debts on Iraq, is it not the right Brothers Iraq - Kuwait Kuwait should be the initiator of such a step and they know that the Iraqi people to have sinned in the aggression on Kuwait, "Talabani said in an interview with the Khaleej Times newspaper frankly, we have Kurds and majority Shiites believe firmly the independence and sovereignty of Kuwait, so I hope the Brotherhood officials in Kuwait to strengthen this conviction, the majority of the Iraqi people.And said, "I consider myself a friend of Kuwait has requested the officers and soldiers of the Kurds who were part of the Iraqi army during Saddam's invasion of Kuwait and to help people and you can ask your brothers from the positions of Kuwaiti officers and soldiers, then the Kurds.Talabani also said that I am asking of our dear Kuwaitis to observe the feelings of Iraqis, neither Estpsohm, that all or most of the world had turned off the debts on Iraq, is it not the right Brothers Iraq - Kuwait Kuwait should be the initiator of such a step and they know that the Iraqi people to have sinned in the aggression against Kuwait and so I reject the label «Iraqi invasion», because in fact «invasion did not want to collide when most Iraqis».I also wonder: Is not it the right of Iraqis to Iatbwa on their fellow non-Kuwaitis for their investment of compensation in the Iraqi arena - at least - and we pay the wealth of Iraqis who have nothing to do with Saddam's crimes that the Iraqi people pay for it before anyone else Albahi sacrifices?

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?p=967375

No comments: