DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 11, 2010

ADAM MONTANA POST - Dinar Vets

[Adam Montana] first - some common sense
[Adam Montana] you should all be doing your own research every day
[Adam Montana] and nobody should buy based on what anyone says
[Adam Montana] everyone should always use their OWN judgment and do their OWN research
[Adam Montana] I share what I can, but so far nobody is paying me to do it - so if I don't come on here every day and submit myself to a barrage of questions...
[Adam Montana] well, I'll put it this way
[Adam Montana] you should be more worried about the people who PRETEND that they work for free
[Adam Montana] at least I'm up front about it
[Adam Montana] I'm going to offer a paid membership shortly, probably later today
[Adam Montana] it will get rid of the ads for VIP members
[Adam Montana] and I'm also going to make a BookClub area
[Adam Montana] where I will talk about what I actually hear about
[Adam Montana] I've stopped posting stuff in the forum and on the chat because the freeloaders here are ruining it for me
[Adam Montana] so you freeloaders will not have access to my private chat
[Adam Montana] only VIP members
[Adam Montana] enough of that
[Adam Montana] this chat will remain free, you don't HAVE to go VIP, nobody is forcing you
[Adam Montana] you can sit in here and listen to all the rumors you want, still for free
[Adam Montana] one thing everyone should know
[Adam Montana] if you're in this investment, you should be here for the LONG TERM
[Adam Montana] if it RVs on the 12th, great!
[Adam Montana] but if it takes another month - I'm ok with that too
[Adam Montana] I just want to know one thing
[Adam Montana] one thing:
[Adam Montana] Should I be selling or should I be buying more?
[Adam Montana] because if I should get out, I want the information
[Adam Montana] here's the latest info on the ERM
[Adam Montana] I see a lot of people talking about it, but not many people understand it
[Adam Montana] people, you need to educate yourselves!
[Adam Montana] Go search and read!
[Adam Montana] this is IMPORTANT STUFF! There is a lot of money to be made here.... IF you get in at the right angle!
[Adam Montana] and there is a LOT of angles!
[Adam Montana] Malike said they are ready to be introduced into the Transparency International
[Adam Montana] know what that is?
[Adam Montana] Transparency International, the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption, brings people together in a powerful worldwide coalition to end the devastating impact of corruption on men, women and children around the world. TI’s mission is to create change towards a world free of corruption.
[Adam Montana] take a minute and read that
[Adam Montana] I know a lot ofyou just want the date and rate, but let's be real for a minute - READ THAT.
[Adam Montana] I know a lot ofyou just want the date and rate, but let's be real for a minute - READ THAT.
[Adam Montana] ok. If Maliki and others in Iraq are stating that they are eager to go into a PUBLICLY KNOWN group that is against corruption, don't you think they are getting more confident that they can control their own government?
[Adam Montana] we all know that stabiliity MUST be in place ffor the Dinar to RV
[Adam Montana] this is another GOOD SIGN
[Adam Montana] next
[Adam Montana] the ERM
[Adam Montana] System established in 1979 for controlling exchange rates within the European Monetary System of the European Union (EU) that was intended to prepare the way for a single currency.
[Adam Montana] let's connect the dots
[Adam Montana] the EU used many forms of currency pre ERM, pre EURO
[Adam Montana] is the EURO strong?
[Adam Montana] yes
[Adam Montana] the key words there are "prepare the way for a single currency."
[Adam Montana] connect the dots... what is going on in the Middle East?
[Adam Montana] well, it's a couple years out yet - but the Middle East is kind of quietly preparing for a single currency as well - the Gulf Dinar
[Adam Montana] connect the dots to the GCC
[Adam Montana] Now look at the basket of currencies that makes op the SDR
[Adam Montana] if the Iraqi Dinar went into a Middle East "Basket" right now, would it be lopsided? You bet!
[Adam Montana] But they are PREPARING for a single solid monetary system
[Adam Montana] Iraq has to be a part of it, they are huge, have major amounts of reserves, peace is rising, violence is down 90% since 2004
[Adam Montana] the conclusion is that SMART investors understand that you have to connect the dots to see the big picture
[Adam Montana] and when you connect these dots, I'm looking at a pretty sweet investment

No comments: