DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 11, 2010

MACMARK2001 POST - Dinar Vets

"The Real Deal About The RV”

Hello,

I currently work in Iraq and was referred to this site by a friend who was distressed to learn about predatory actions being taken on innocent Americans.

After reading some of the posts and hearing some of the HORROR stories. I felt compelled to share my "info" on what is really going on with the Iraqi Dinar.

I currently work in Iraq and sit in on various meetings discussing nothing but the future of Iraq . The plan as of now is IF the dinar is RV'd, the money you have sent thousands on to obtain will become nothing more than vouchers to be handed in to banks for the proper amount those note will be worth. The reasoning behind this is that the world market will not allow people to have stacks of million dollar bills and have a whole nation (Iraqi's) become overnight millionaires. That would bring the world market to it's knee's. You might however make a profit on Dinars but not the thousand dollars into 1 million dollars...more like if you paid 1 thousand dollars for a million dinar you might get a 600 dollar return on your investment. Keep in mind maybe even this won't happen and things just stay the way they are.

Now for people who think because of oil, Iraq will be come this rich nation, look at Africa, they have trillions of dollars in resources and are on the brink of losing a whole generation to starvation and AIDS, and for the people who think that America wouldn't allow this to happen to Iraq. The UN along with the United States' help pours billions of dollars of aid into Africa, and still they are poor and starving and corrupt (like Iraq ).

I would hope that some of you would read this and maybe for once have real info that is helpful towards the Iraqi dinar.

Thank you

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you even begin to compare Africa to Iraq. Iraq is a country - there are 54 countries in Africa. Iraq has 28 million people - Africa has 20% of the world population 1 Billion people. The size of Iraq is 437,000sq mi -Africa has over 30 million sq mi. How do you explain the economic conditions of Saudi Arabia, UAE and Kuwait? All they have is OIL and $. Oh yeah - even the $ came from OIL!

Anonymous said...

He/she refers to us as innocent Americans who are being preyed upon. Interestingly enough he says it is not out of the relm of possibility that we will make a 60% return on our investment. Quote "more like if you paid 1 thousand dollars for a million dinar you might get a 600 dollar return on your investment". So the worst I could do is make 60% and there is an chance at millions...

Don't you just love it when the trully "inteligent" people let us little people in on the "truth". Kinda like that guy Al Gore who is so adamantly protecting us lil folks from the evils of global warming. So glad we have people who are so obviously smarter than us to explain these crazy things...

Anonymous said...

This is nothing but junk. The dinar will RV, and right around the $1.00 to $1.50 range. This has been the master plan from the beginning. I have some very good sources and they have never said anything like this. Iraq has to do something and very soon....

Anonymous said...

Normally I enjoy the posts on this site. Most make sense whether right or wrong. This post is just stupid.. Why even put it on here. Are the 4 major countries holding dinar outside of Iraq going to receive these essentially worthless vouchers as well. Give me a break. Come on DD, leave this crap off here.

Anonymous said...

i like that you posted this...i just wish you could also post his email address so i could send him and Email in size 187 font that says "i told you so" good post i thrive on my "told ya so's" thats part of the reason im in on this investment (father in law) haha thanks DD