DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 11, 2010

MALIKI: NO LONGER ANY EXCUSE FOR ADVANCEMENT OF THE PROCESS OF RECONSTRUCTION

Maliki: No Longer Any Excuse for the Advancement of the Process of Reconstruction
2010-01-11 14:01:17

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Stressed Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that he is no longer any excuse for the advancement of the process of reconstruction.Maliki said during the opening of a water project in the province of Muthanna Rumaythah "If there is no excuse now for all of us as a government, ministers and everyone no excuse is acceptable and no longer any excuse for the advancement of the process of reconstruction."He explained, "that Iraq today Aenqs nothing to advance the process of reconstruction and building after completion of the necessary groundwork for that," pointing out that "Iraq's wealth not invested in the past is something natural to deprive a citizen of the wealth of services because I went and turned into a means of killing, wars and prisons."He said al-Maliki Rumaythah water project as "one of the priorities and the most basic services for citizens, particularly in the oil rich country", adding that Iraq is a country rich in wealth and energies, but "living a clear case of misery, deprivation and poverty. And that's normal when a dictator was governor in the system the past. ""We've got many ways of building, rebuilding, and actively got rid of the faithful who were disrupting the reconstruction of the byproducts of the wheel of the former regime and terrorists. We were able to accomplish much, but we want more for the advancement of Iraq."He described the province of Muthanna to "maintain safe," indicating that it "has managed to be the first province to receive security file and should be given to projects service to them." (End) / g / ..

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Dpolitics%26id%3D19762&prev=/language_tools&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhhwC-CWUhf-c8MHdwX-GenTRkD-lw

No comments: