DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DINARHUNTER CHAT - Dinar Vets

11:02 PM [DinarHunter] basically I just came in to apologize for speaking so quick last time. I said something silly and people took it literally
11:02 PM [DinarHunter] I said 100 Million barrels of oil per day are reported to be stolen and smuggled
11:02 PM [DinarHunter] obviously I had the wrong figure, it was 100 thousand
11:02 PM [DinarHunter] not that big of a deal
11:03 PM [DinarHunter] I also said I made a windfall on the KWD and people were wondering why I still have house payments since I made a "windfall"
11:03 PM [DinarHunter] apparently a windfall to me is different than to others. Because I nvested $10,000 in the KWD
11:03 PM [DinarHunter] at .60 per KWD
11:03 PM [DinarHunter] then I sold it later at over $3
User SOLEIL has logged in.
11:03 PM [DinarHunter] made over $20k
11:04 PM [DinarHunter] wasn't enough to pay for my house, but I still call it a windfall.
11:04 PM [DinarHunter] so for everyone who wasn't here, and didn't catch the bashing in the thread in chat logs
11:04 PM [DinarHunter] I was told that the rate was agreed on by the US, IMF, Iraq, and one other, cant' recall right now
11:05 PM [DinarHunter] $2.13
11:05 PM [DinarHunter] I was told the 4th was a big day for this, and it was.
11:05 PM [DinarHunter] the thing is, when Kuwait fell into this RV thing - they had to pay out a lot to speculators in one way or another
11:06 PM [DinarHunter] so everyone has to make sure the same thing doesn't happen with Iraq. They want to come out sort of low, suck in some speculator cash, drop the price so people get scared and sell it even faster at a cheaper rate, then let the IQD go on FOREX so it can climb on it's own
11:06 PM [DinarHunter] I think that all makes sense. Let me know if I didn't explain it right.
11:07 PM [DinarHunter] done

No comments: