DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DINARHUNTER CHAT - Dinar Vets

8:41 AM [DinarHunter] thank you IDQ, my point exactly
8:41 AM [DinarHunter] ok 7th
8:41 AM [DinarHunter] you all understand what happpened when Kuwait RVd, right?
8:41 AM [DinarHunter] after the gulf wwar?
8:41 AM [DinarHunter] did anyone here invest in that?
8:41 AM [DinarHunter] well, Kuwait was down to a dime I think
8:41 AM [DinarHunter] they came back out over $2
8:42 AM [DinarHunter] well
8:42 AM [DinarHunter] I should rephrase
8:42 AM [DinarHunter] they came back on the market and it rose rapidly to over $2
8:42 AM [DinarHunter] either way
AM [DinarHunter] investors, including myself, cashed in and made a huge HUGE windfall
8:42 AM [DinarHunter] stuff of dreams!
8:42 AM [DinarHunter] but over the course of several months they ran out of cash reserves
8:43 AM [IDQ09] the kuwait dinar hit 7.21 for 8 days then leveled out over 3 dh
8:43 AM [DinarHunter] Frosty if you want to argue I'll leave
8:43 AM [IDQ09] i have stated this time and time again
8:43 AM [IDQ09] in the past months
8:43 AM [DinarHunter] you're an idiot if you believe the KWD is DOWN from where it came out
8:43 AM [DinarHunter] it came out low, dropped, then spiked, and now it's the most valuable currency in the world
8:43 AM [DinarHunter] you're an idiot if you believe the KWD is DOWN from where it came out
8:43 AM [DinarHunter] it came out low, dropped, then spiked, and now it's the most valuable currency in the world
8:43 AM [DinarHunter] not here to talk to idiots who can't even read history books
8:43 AM [DinarHunter] right IQD
8:44 AM [DinarHunter] bottom line is it had dips and spikes, but OVERALL it was super high
8:44 AM [DinarHunter] Kuwait went cash poor QUICK
8:44 AM [DinarHunter] and had to be bailed out
8:44 AM [DinarHunter] not sure if it was IMF that stepped in, but either way they took loans and it was scarey
8:44 AM [DinarHunter] scary
8:45 AM [DinarHunter] the only thing holding the IQD back right now is the same thing - they don't want ot come out too high
8:45 AM [DinarHunter] because it will crash their reserves and force everyone to bail them out
8:45 AM [DinarHunter] so $2.13 is what I'm hearing the IMF, UN, US, and China are agreeing can be sustained for a short period
8:45 AM [SBX] this is true....cause as of now they dontt have the income rolling like thy will once the oil starts flowing
8:45 AM [DinarHunter] then it will drop, to get people to sell
8:45 AM [DinarHunter] right SBX
8:45 AM [DinarHunter] but another thing you have to understand
8:46 AM [DinarHunter] and most people don'
8:46 AM [DinarHunter] t know this
8:46 AM [DinarHunter] is that voer 100 million barrels per day of oil is smuggled out of the country
8:46 AM [DinarHunter] that Iraq cannot profit from
8:46 AM [DinarHunter] because they don't have the money to beef up security on those borders
8:46 AM [DinarHunter] that's a ton of profit
8:47 AM [DinarHunter] that isn't even considered by most people
8:47 AM [DinarHunter] anyway
8:47 AM [DinarHunter] like I said
8:47 AM [DinarHunter] it's decided at $2.13
8:47 AM [DinarHunter] the decision was made 2 days ago, just like I said
8:47 AM [DinarHunter] Jan 4
8:48 AM [DinarHunter] that's all I know right now, I'm pretty excited though - I was priviledged to sit in on a conference call this morning and that's where I learned most of what I just gave
8:48 AM [DinarHunter] looking like we're a couple days away only!
8:48 AM [DinarHunter] I'd take questions but I already told everything I know
see the announcement first Dinarhunter??
8:49 AM [DinarHunter] jbob from a conference call this morning with some bigwigs
8:49 AM [DinarHunter] Sunglass I don't know
8:49 AM [DinarHunter] I'm expecting a phone call
8:49 AM [DinarHunter] don't know where it will be other than that
8:49 AM [DinarHunter] yeah Doc... but here's the thing
8:51 AM [DinarHunter] when it hits at $2.13 and I can cash in
8:51 AM [DinarHunter] I'm cashing in a couple hundred thou
8:51 AM [DinarHunter] and sitting on the rest
8:51 AM [DinarHunter] it will probably dip under a dollar
8:51 AM [DinarHunter] and then over 3 years go as high as the KWD
8:51 AM [DinarHunter] $3.48 right now I think
8:52 AM [DinarHunter] couple hudred thousand will pay off my home
8:52 AM [DinarHunter] and a couple other
8:52 AM [DinarHunter] tuxunder no
8:52 AM [DinarHunter] that's a low estimate
8:52 AM [DinarHunter] tootall my group isn't in anything except Dinar
8:52 AM [DinarHunter] so I don't know
8:53 AM [DinarHunter] man I'm excited!
8:53 AM [DinarHunter] but I'm still going to work
8:54 AM [DinarHunter] never know about Iraq
8:54 AM [DinarHunter] I trust this group more than any other source out there
8:54 AM [DinarHunter] these are real people, with real jobs, investing real millions
8:54 AM [DinarHunter] this is no joke

No comments: