DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BGPATTON2 POST - Dinar Speculator

what all need to understand is that the information that comes out is true intel. but where it is coming from makes the difference. there have been multiple bogus rv announcements that have been made. there have also been multiple true intel that have been thrown off course because of events that took place. i won't elaborate because the details are not important at this point. terryk's info was correct about an rv this morning, but realize that there is intel given to throw off certain groups if you catch my drift. many have said in there opinion to follow the politicians and that is absolutely correct. main point is nobody will care who had the intel first after this happens, all you want to see is that it happened. i will not share any more details about intel i get because of the cause and effect rule. i will say i don't know an exact time at this point, and what i mean by that is what time of the day will it come out. but it will come out soon. All intel before september 09 was false intel period because there was still too much iraq had to accomplish to be able to rv. after sept there were multiple opps for them to rv even though certain things had not been accomplished. anyway, i will just say be excited because we are so close. monday the 4th was correct and was the most confident time intel has been that it was happening. you can piece the rest together if you read between the lines. God bless all, and congrats on your investment.

No comments: