DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 7, 2010

THE LACK OF QUORUM AND THE REASON FOR DELAY IN THE BUDGET


On: Thursday 07-01-2010 03:15 evening

Rep. Mason Damluji I think the problem in the budget lies in the lack of a quorum and perhaps because of the holidays and vacations.

She Damluji told ((et al)) I think next week will see greater demand, and I think we are all keen to complete the functions of the House of Representatives and the problem is that the budget lacks a lot and depend on the increased underemployment and nothing to promote a realistic brick building infrastructure of the Iraqi economy and Agriculture of Iraq and so on


http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.khabaar.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D5866&rurl=translate.google.com

No comments: