DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 7, 2010

FINANCIAL REFORMS... OPINIONS... RUMORS

January 13th? GLOBAL FINANCIAL OVERHAUL WILL BE SEEN IN 2010

"The first big headlines of the year on financial regulatory reforms will likely come on January 13, a key date on both sides of the Atlantic"

January 15th - Interesting Rumor? or Interesting Fact?

The the Coalition Provisional Authority issued a new Iraqi dinar between October 15th (2003) through and ending on January 15th (2004) and to celebrate this historic end date of the Iraqi Dinar transitional period, the Iraqi Dinar will now be open to all the world currencies markets on this date.The rate has not been set and will not be known until the currency markets open up on Friday the 15 January 2010.

RUMOR: BANK HOLIDAY JANUARY 15, 2010

The President will allow them to make as much as they can for the Christmas Holidays then Jan 15 there will be a Bank Holiday and their new currency will be issued with a devaluation of 6 to 10 to 1. Monday, January 18, 2010 Martin Luther King Jr. Day - U.S. Bank Holiday


Bank Holiday Coming? Prepare? Within 180 Days (January 2010)

But devalue against what? The euro? Doubtful. Gold? Maybe. Or vs. the IMF basket of currencies (which seems more likely)—& much in the news recently. Any kind of bank holiday will push the US$ lower, which may be a bonus benefit to their ongoing scenario of letting the $ fall. Such a fall would get the devaluation they want without having to declare it. In sum, the insiders want more bank & system control, fewer banks & a lower US$. A bank holiday would suit all their needs.

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blo...teresting.html

No comments: