DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 7, 2010

EDDIEX POST - Dinar Vets

Seems I needed to clear some things up. And I left out some other info.

It was not complete, I did rush that other post because people kept asking me why I thought January 7th or close to it.

The reason I said coming week is this.
January 7th was a good date for my previous reasons plus it also gives the weekend for Iraq to prepare for their people since Thursday ends their week.
January 9/10th is a good date since it begins the week in Iraq and they can ride the wave and adjust if needed. Plus it gives the US banks a full week of adjustments, etc too.
January 13th is the UN change date which goes into effect the 15th

January 12th and 15th were floated in articles out of Iraq which also lead me to believe it isn't happening then because it would be stupid to announed it more than a week out. You'd have everyone buying more. But I also have believed a lot of false info came from Iraq so maybe they would do something like that just to sell more.

If that election law thing is true about not doing it 45 days before the election then that gives us January 20th or so as a drop dead date

People have to remember this is an investment. And not a very logical one when you consider how things work outside the US.

Do NOT quit your job
Do NOT mortgage your house
Do NOT get a loan to buy more.


Any the investment golden rule. Do not buy more than you can afford. Do not spend car payments, lunch money for your kids or anything like that.

I've been in this for just about 6 years and seen and heard a lot. But the past 2-3 months has seen a lot more movement than ever before. Is it a feeling? Maybe. But I don't think I'm far off.

No deaths for the military in December, that we know of anyway. Shows that security is getting better.

The signs point to it, but someone pulling the trigger has to happen. And there may be something holding it up. It may be timing.

Was going to say something on "intel" and not the chips in the computer but that's another post.

But don't sit up until 2am because someone posts "intel", banks aren't even open here in the US at 2am. Rest, the money will still be there for you at 9am.

This is a life changing event and you have to treat it as that.

No comments: