DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 14, 2010

HELPFUL TIPS & SUGGESTIONS POST RV

TIDBIT:
I found this on the KTF Missions website. It didn't specifically say WHO was the author, but it was posted again by "lifechanging", and that person felt it was possibly originally posted by "TampaTom". Great things to think about, so I've posted them here for your benefit. I've been informed that SFMedic is the originator of this post, so I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Thanks Medic!

Investors - Sound Helpful Tips and Suggestions When Our Blessings Come True

1.. Change your number, make sure the new number is unlisted. If you don't, every Tom Dick and Harry will be knocking down your door when they find out about your new circumstances.

2.. Contact your CPA and Tax Attorney that Specializes in Taxes and Complex Trust Accounts.

3.. Set up your Family and Complex Trust(s). If you don't know what a complex trust is... Google it! It's what the rich have... they don't own anything but control everything... just like tycoon Nelson Bunker Hunt. When he died the only thing he had in his name that could be taxed or taken was a 1973 Chevy Pickup Truck. The Government or the IRS cannot touch, tax or take what you do not have or own.

4.. Contact your bank(s) and set up POD accounts.

5.. Do not deal with banks that have derivatives and hedge funds.

6.. Set up CDARS accounts.

7.. Pay off ALL debt.

8.. Fix everything that needs repair.

9.. Upgrade your personal, home, auto and umbrella insurance.

10.. If you are holding a million or millions of dinars.... consider ransom insurance too!

11.. Set aside enough liquid funds for you to survive for at least 90 to 180 days at a clip. This should account for every expense you have on a monthly basis - don't trust any bank during a currency crisis, while more banks will be closing down soon.

12.. Do Not Trust in the US Dollar.... Invest in Precious Metals (like Gold & Silver) Immediately to Safe Guard Your Holdings and to Benefit from its Bull Market we are in right now.

13.. Go to seminars to learn to make more money with your new found money through SMART investments.

14.. PAY YOUR TAXES! Use the law without abusing the law.

15.. Pick your friends wisely.

Someone will be "watching you" so you'll want to do the following:
1.. Be very low key (non-descript).
2.. Don't flaunt your newly obtained wealth.
3.. Open up a Secure Email Address.
4.. Get a new cell phone number; cancel the old one.
5.. Get a P.O. Box
6.. Put a security system in your house.
7.. Install high security Medco bolt locks.
8.. Install reflective film on your home windows.
9.. Consider building a safe room with full alarm and burglary monitor systems with bar windows, metal doors and such.
10.. Get training in self-defense / firearms.
11.. Use PGP (or better) encryption on your computer and Email.
12.. Don't trust anyone....
13.. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
14.. Stay close to God and Help His People... Feed, Cloth and Give Shelter to the Poor... As You Spread The Word.
15.. You are allow to give anyone you wish up to $12,000 a year as a Tax Free Gift without being taxed yourself or the person who is receiving your gift. Use the law without abusing the law.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Original from genx

Dinar-Daddy said...

Thanks for letting me know. I'll give him credit in the header.

Anonymous said...

Regarding Medic and your comment:

I've been informed that SFMedic is the originator of this post, so I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Thanks Medic!

Is a bunch am BS... I am the original creator of these steps because of my financial background.

I bet Medic has no clue or know squat about Precious Metals, Complex Trust and/or the Hunt Brothers, nor why the IRS could not touch their holdings.

TampaTom

Anonymous said...

Tampx tom takes credit ,but just copied genx