DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 14, 2010

TERRYK CHAT - Dinar Vets 1/14/10 @ 5:30pm EST

[TerryK] im hearing this
[TerryK] and this again is RUMOR
[TerryK] i am hearing that all docs have been signed
[TerryK] and that our wonderful president is talking with M
[TerryK] is M in the country
[TerryK] as im hearing he is
[TerryK] there is RUMOR
[TerryK] about an announcement coming out as soon as they can figure out how to
tax U.S.
[TerryK] Room i honestly think any time
[TerryK] between now and tomorrow night
[TerryK] i really do
[TerryK] there is nothing holding this back
[TerryK] listen
[TerryK] my cpa told me they (CPA's) now have to be registered with the IRS
[TerryK] and she said it was because of the new tax laws
[TerryK] coming out

[TerryK] so im thinking
[TerryK] with IRS hiring 1000 new irs peeps
[TerryK] and now CPAs having to be certified by irs
[TerryK] everyone i have something for you
[TerryK] usa invested 6 trillion
[TerryK] in dinar alone
[TerryK] i feel its our guy in the white house
[TerryK] that is holding this up
[tuxunder] TerryK are there restrictions on how the US can spend the dinars
[TerryK] they have to hold 6 months
[TerryK] after the rv
[TerryK] its all rumor


TIDBIT:
I read a while ago the U.S. had to hold the dinar for 10 YEARS, not 6 months. Just what I remember... I could be wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1000 IRS Agents to Tax people who invested in Dinars. New Tax laws to tax Dinar investments. Give me a break. If the IRS took all the money away from people who invested in Dinars it would pay less than 1 hour of the national budget, not the NATIONAL DEBT but the BUDGET. Any money that anyone makes on any dinars will be taxed as a capital gain. Either Short Term or Long Term. It is that simple.

Anonymous said...

The USA has invested 100 of billions of dollars in the war in Iraq, rebuilding of Iraq, forgiving debts to the tune of 10s of billion of dollars and do honestly believe that this country is banking on an RV to pull us out of 14 trillion debt? Come on people use your head.