DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, January 14, 2010

SALIM AL: THE BALANCE IS NOW COMPLETE AND WILL VOTE FOR NEXT WEEK

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...cPimr13lULcAIw

2010-01-14 15:42:47

BAGHDAD (Iba) ..
According to a member Council of Representatives proper Jubouri federal budget for 2010 is now complete and there are some questions that needed legal committee be completed through dialogue with the Ministry of Finance.

Jubouri said told the independent press (Iba) that next week will vote on the budget bill, the Federal recognition of the need for approval and the fear that change may have a negative impact on the civic life of the people.

"There are some points of contention on the budget but does not live up to the level of objection to a great team at key points in the budget.

He suggested that the vote on the budget depends on the presence of members of the House and a quorum until the Council decides next Tuesday is to vote on the budget.

Wicker said the government indicated that some parliamentary blocs depends delay approving the budget for electoral purposes and to influence the work of the government, and denied that members of the House of Representatives. (End) / 11 / g / ..

No comments: